Monday, November 28, 2005

More Fiddy on W:
50 thinks the president is "incredible ... a gangsta." "I wanna meet George Bush, just shake his hand and tell him how much of me I see in him," 50 told GQ. If the rapper's felony conviction didn't prevent him from voting, 50 said he would have voted for Bush.
Meanwhile, the Canadian government is considering banning Fiddy from the country on the grounds that he glorifies gun violence.

Oddly, Viggo Mortensen’s visa application was granted without objection. Hmm…

4 Comments:

At 11/28/2005 10:53 AM, Blogger azgopbabeval said...

Well, clearly the reason Viggo Mortenson's visa was pushed through was because no one went to see his new movie. How could they know it promoted guns & violence? But, it is an odd thought to think of Canadian officials 'chillin' in their office listening to gangsta rap. hmmm. odd.

 
At 11/28/2005 11:01 AM, Blogger Ace said...

I suspect they're Kanye West fans.

 
At 11/28/2005 3:41 PM, Blogger Eddie said...

If I were the President, I'd want 50 to have my back. That guy has been shot something like nine times and still lives. He'd make the perfect body guard.

 
At 11/29/2005 8:08 AM, Blogger BACdanielle said...

Maybe they let Viggo in because the incumbant Libs up there could use some support. I just got this news flash in my e-mail ...

CANADIAN PARLIAMENT PASSES NO-CONFIDENCE VOTE IN MINORITY LIBERAL GOVERNMENT, WHICH HAS BEEN IN POWER FOR 17 MONTHS

**Watch FOX News Channel or go to http://foxnews.com for more

 

Post a Comment

<< Home