Tuesday, February 08, 2005

My company lowered the boom today, announcing a massive restructing plan and the closure of several offices, including Phoenix. However, I'm one of a handful of employees who have been asked to stay on indefinitely as part of the US software implementation team. Here's the real silver lining: I get to work from home full-time starting in October. Just when I was ruing the prospect of commuting 65 miles a day from the new house, I'm spared. With this sort of luck, I should go back to Vegas this weekend.

1 Comments:

At 2/11/2005 10:16 AM, Blogger BACdanielle said...

You know, I think that really is a blessing. You get to keep your job for now and you'll get to do it at home soon. Seems like a perfect opportunity to get some things started for yourself. Don't let it pass you by! ;^)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home