Thursday, February 03, 2005

I’m often asked for financial advice, particularly with regard to which stocks to buy. People seem to think I’m some sort of market wizard, though I’ll readily admit my personal record is somewhat spotty. Over the past few years I’ve tinkered with a number of homegrown fundamental and technical stock picking models. So far, I haven’t discovered the Holy Grail, that magic formula to generate enormous investment returns in perpetuity, but I think I’ve finally cobbled together a stable model that will at least outperform the market. As such, I’m putting my money where my mouth is, as the cliché goes. In the right margin of this blog you will find a link called 2005 Stock Picks. Click on it to see how my “For the Love of Christ, Let me Retire Early!” model portfolio prototype is doing throughout the year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home