Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Finally, it's over: Bush by 3. I predicted Bush by 5. No problem. I'll take what I can get, especially when it comes with wider Congressional margins.

Made a boatload of cash trading the election contracts on TradeSports.com, a website run by Irish bookmakers. After the mid-afternoon leak of the laughable exit poll figures, the Bush contracts plummetted. I picked up a slew of them for a song and ended up tripling my investment. Easiest money I've made, ever.

The wife and I were going to attend the Arizona Republican Party's victory celebrations, but my 8pm we were overcome by jet-lag, having just returned from the Virgin Islands late Monday night. Judging from the local newscasts, it looked like a blast. Oh, well. Next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home