Thursday, January 29, 2004

Mother emailed to ask why I haven't written about Belinda Stronach's candidacy for the newly re-united Conservative Party of Canada. My steadily waning interest in Canadian politics notwithstanding, Ms. Stronach's candidacy has fallen below my radar largely because I don't know anything about her, aside from the fact that she's the daughter of one of Canada's few successful, billionaire entrepreneurs. After perusing her campaign website, I didn't glean much more about her; she's a little sketchy on the issues and seems to have only a vague vision for the future direction of the party. Then again, it's early in the leadership race, so she still has time to formulate a more cogent plan.

Judging from the site's "Photo Gallery", I can safely say that Belinda does have a slim chance of becoming Canada's first "MILF" Prime Minister.

[There, Mom. You happy?]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home