Wednesday, February 19, 2003

I'll admit it. I'm addicted to the Tuesday night thriller, 24. Of course, I should really be ashamed of myself. How can I enjoy a show so blatantly cheesy and implausible, yet so riveting? Imagine my glee when I thought there was a faint glimmer of hope that Kim Bauer, the show's buxom daughter / distressed damsel / murder fugitive, would be mauled by a bobcat. I was glued to the TV set.

And the President character is just so bad, it's funny. Did the writers actually believe that America would accept a candidate that left his wife in mid-campaign? As if. It's like the casting of Morgan Freeman as Commander-In-Chief in the film "Deep Impact". The guy's got a mustache for Christ's Sake! Who was the last moustached President? Taft? Get real, people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home